Saturday, May 15, 2010

THANK YOU TERRY & MARIA


While on my long journey across the internet, searching for anything and everything to do with Anglo-Indians, I have met many people, but a couple  from Portugal really came to my rescue when I needed help.  These very patient, helpful and warm-hearted people are Terry and Maria.

Words fail me when it comes to thanking them for  not only building this beautiful website , but also  with my cookbook. A million thanks Maria and Terry.

I hope one day, in some small way I too could help someone.

With Warmest Regards,

Doreen

back to the top

1 comments:

Fletch said...

It was a pleasure to help somebody who is as enthusiastic and appreciative as you.

May your blogging continue unabated (without Bravenet ads popping up all over the place), and I hope you get many of your old (ermmm .... that's not an ageist remark!) visitors getting involved on your site.

About Me

My Photo
DJ
Logan, Queensland, Australia


I am an Anglo-Indian originally from South India, but now an Australian citizen living in Sunny Queensland (Oz) - beautiful one day, perfect the next!
View my complete profile

Followers

From the Raj to the Taj


Book cover for The Raj to the Taj

My Cookbook
(click on the book for further information)